Purple-licious
Bonjour !

Hi ! Welcome to my blog :)
Thanks for stalker :'>
Navigations

Follow me? Stories The Narrator Tagboard


Memories


Bye-2 SweetHeart .
Wednesday, June 22, 2011 | 12:22 AM | 0 comments
Omg , i have done it again , :( . Still feel sad what have happen yesterday ! Hmm , what can i doo ? I the one how said such a STUPIDESS thing , :'( . Hmm , no more baby in my life , no more anything . But still as a Human , i have to move on , yes i will . Go Hanep Go , You strong buddy , YES YOU ARE ! Okay laa , dah taktau nak post ap , bye-2 .


p/s : To my Baby , sory for all the mistake that i have done to you , And , i not the guy who you want to be love with . I should have told you the real me , and when first time i saw you , i should just keep us as a friend . Bye-2 Baby , enjoy your life , be Happy yea ? Klau tak untuk saya , untuk awk sudah laa . :'( .


p/s : And again , my heart has being DEBU , I REPEAT , DEBU ! :D


Old things | New things